Oxygen Copper (118.91 Kg)
OFC CU-6 Oxygen Free Copper 1-2 / with a purity of 99.9999%. Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) or Oxygen Free High Conductivity Copper (OFHC) is a group of wrought high conductivity copper alloys that have been electrolytically refined to reduce the oxygen level to 0.001% or less.
Documentation on delivery:
- Safe Keeping Receipt's (SKR)
- Certificate of Chemical Contents
- Report on Impurities Determination
- Counter-expertise of Bureau Veritas
- Certificate of origin
- Nuclear Certificate
- Accompanying customs documents.
- Packaging List.
- Certificates of value.
- Commercial Invoice.